Blueberry Community Hall
Our spacious and newly renovated hall has all the amenities you need for your next event including a lovely large kitchen. As well as a baseball diamond, soccer field and large playground.
Hall Rentals include the usage of the main floor, kitchen, bar area, tables and chairs. We also have kitchen accessories (please inquire). Hall Capacity is 325 people.
Long Weekend Package — $**
(Friday 3pm – Monday 3pm)
Weekend Package — $**
(Friday 3pm – Sunday 3pm)
Weekend Full Day — $**
(Friday – Sunday – Over 4 Hours)
Weekend Half Day — $**
(Friday – Sunday Under 4 Hours)
Weekday Full Day — $**
(Monday – Thursday)
Kitchen ONLY Rates
Half Day (Under 4 Hours) — $**
Full Day (Over 4 Hours) — $**
**Please contact us at [email protected] for current rates.
EVERY rental requires a HALL DEPOSIT
*no less than 3 hours rented at any one time In an effort to provide more services to our community, Blueberry Hall welcomes inquiries for long-term rentals and is open to negotiated rental agreements. For example, we would love to have fitness classes such as Boot camp, etc. Please inquire by email.
A Rental Agreement must be signed and Deposit paid before any rental is confirmed.
- Full Payment for rental is due TWO months prior to event.
- When sending in Damage Deposit Cheque – make the Cheque payable to Blueberry Community League and write Damage Deposit on the memo.
- When sending in Rental Cheque – make the Cheque payable to Blueberry Community League and write Hall Rental on the memo.
- Full Hall Deposit will be returned (after the event) only if agreement is met in full and checklist (provided) is followed.
- PAL Insurance is required by the renter if they are serving alcohol. We require a copy for proof of insurance. For More information on Hall Rentals, Contact us at [email protected]